Monday, June 29, 2009

WYOMING!

2 weekends ago we went to Wyoming with Matt's family and just had a blast! We saw lots of wildlife, went fishing, went on the Seadoo's and just had a great time. It was Berkley's first trip and she did so good! It was a 4.5 hour car ride and she took it like a pro. It was her longest drive in the car to date. The first night we were there, Dianne's brother and his family was there. They have a 3 wonderful kids. Oakley, the youngest, is 2 and she just had a great time playing with Berkley. I think they are going to be buds.
Berk and I chillin in the swinging chair. She loved it!
Annie catching a fish at the beaver pond.

While we were at the local grocery store, these Mountain Men came in. I guess they are totally real. I thought they were dressed up for some reinactment, but I think I was wrong. They came in carrying their shotguns, which I didn't realize at first because I was staring at their clothes. We saw them again in the parking lot, riding away on their horses. Good times in Wyoming.
Matt and I riding on the Seadoo.
It was so much fun spending time with our family and just getting away from everyday life for a few days.

2 comments:

  1. How fun. I am so jealous. The pictures are so cute, what a beautiful area.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Matt and I have been enjoying the photos on Facebook of your trip! So glad you guys were able to get away for a bit together- absolutely love the hammock picture of you and Berkley! Stinkin' Cute!

    ReplyDelete