Friday, July 31, 2009

NO TECHNOLOGY FOR A WEEK!

What am I going to do?? This Tuesday morning at 6:45am, we (Matt, Berkley, my mom, Aunt and 2 cousins and I) will be on a plane to Corpus Christi, TX. Then Wednesday we will make the 9-10 hour drive to Tampico, Tamaulipas, Mexico.

Seriously...what am I going to do without Facebook, Etsy, email, Hulu, Youtube and Blogspot for a week?! I guess it will be a nice break, but I have a feeling I'm going to be so happy to get back to my computer. :) What has technology done to us? I didn't write a paper on a computer till my junior or senior year of high school, I didn't have email till my freshman year of college (2000-2001), I didn't have a digital camera till 1/3 through my mission (2005) and I didn't know about photo editing, youtube, blogs and other things till I got engaged and married to my way technology savvy husband....WOW....I've come a long way. I give ALL the credit to Matt. Well we will update when we get back and hopefully tell you all the awesome things that happened on our vacation!

2 comments: