Wednesday, January 13, 2010

MY NEW LOVE...

So...I've always loved photography, but have recently decided to do it on a more professionsl level. Now...I have A LOT (A LOT) to learn, but I've been reading, practicing and will sometime in the near future shadow another photographer and learn a good deal more from her. I'm hoping to someday be able to do it full time and help contibute more to my family's income as well as do something that I love! I wanted to thank everyone who has encourgaged me and helped me. I did make a blog, so feel free to check it out once in a while...and if you know anyone who wants pictures taken...I don't charge very much! Lately I've just been doing couples and portraits, but am hoping to get better at family pictures. I just need a few willing subjects to practice on. :) Here's a link to my blog, but it is also over in the "blogs we dig" column.

http://valoryjeanphotography.blogspot.com/

1 comment: