Thursday, October 18, 2012

{ pumpkin patch }

Went to the pumpkin patch today...felt like the hottest day of the week. I went all bundled up with Berkley and Benton all bundled up, just to end up taking off all the layers. Which normally I certainly wouldn't complain about...but I just want it to be cold! Until after I have the baby...then it needs to be nice. Haha...yeah right. 

Anyway...we met my Tia (Aunt) Mely and Abuelo's (grandparents) there and we had such a nice time! It's so nice having them here and I'm going to be sad when they leave to go to Texas for the winter, in a couple weeks. I'm so glad we were all able to go and get some cute pictures. Well except for me. At times like these I really wish I had an awesome point and shoot camera so anyone could take a picture for me and I could actually be in it. THAT'S what I should put on my Christmas list!! 

Hope you enjoy the pictures. 









No comments:

Post a Comment