Tuesday, September 4, 2012

{ 1st day of preschool }

Today was such a sweet day. It was Berkley's first day of preschool! It's crazy how time goes by, but so exciting at the same time. I was starting to get nervous a few weeks back that we wouldn't be able to find a good preschool for her that had available spots left. I didn't realize that you can enroll your child in preschool as early as March! That's just crazy to me, but now I know and now I will start doing that. We visited the school twice before Berkley started and she seemed to fall in love with it right away. It's called Little Learners Academy and it has a music based curriculum. Which is great for Berkley because she loves music! They have 2 programs throughout the year that the children perform in, so we are excited for those. I'm so grateful that we are able to have her go to preschool and I'm grateful that she loves it!





No comments:

Post a Comment