Thursday, November 1, 2012

{ halloween }

We had such a great Halloween! Took us a while to nail down what Berkley was going to be because she changed her mind almost daily. But once we decided that a mummy was a good idea there was no going back. It wouldn't have even been very cool if it wasn't for Grandma Dianne and her awesomeness at the sewing machine. We are totally in love with how it came out. 
And 2 nights in a row Berkley sat down and let me braid her hair in 8-10 braids!! She was so good! 
Next year I think we are going to have to dress up as a family...but what to do?????



Pictures taken by Grandma Dianne. :) 


1 comment:

  1. I love this outfit!!! I had a dream I was a mummy and was sad when I realized I didn't have that costume. Then I saw this. Now I really want to have someone be a mummy next year!! Grandma did a great job!

    ReplyDelete