Tuesday, May 19, 2009

2 YEAR ANNIVERSARY!!!

Today is our 2 year wedding anniversary! I can't even believe it. We were discussing this morning how in some ways it seems longer and in other ways it doesn't. I love Matt more everyday, which seems impossible when I'm in the present, but it happens somehow. Actually I do know how. Everyday he makes me smile and laugh. Everyday he tells me how much he loves me. Everyday he shows me what a wonderful dad he is, and almost every night we just lay in bed and talk about life. I have been blessed a million times over since Matt came into my life. First as a good friend and then as my best friend, and then as my husband. And to top it off, Matt got me diamond earrings for our anniversary!!! I was totally blown away! And man are they gorgeous!!

3 comments:

  1. Has it really been 2 years already? Wow- you guys are so awesome and seriously we couldnt be happier to be great friends with you. One day Matt and I will be there :) We're still working on the 1 year thing. *Hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  2. 2 years, crazy! And fancy smancy earings! Neat-o!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on 2 years. It has gone by so so fast. You guys are so cute and have such a beautiful little girl. Love ya girl. I love the earrings too.

    ReplyDelete