Monday, May 10, 2010

NEW BACKGROUND

Over the last year I have learned A LOT about blogging, photoshop, photobucket and other online things. And each time I learn something new, I'm engrossed in it until I have what I want i.e. my blog looking a certain way. A while back I read up on how to make my pictures bigger and getting my pictures bigger was a breeze...getting them to fit on my blog right, wasn't. So I learned about HTML, which isn't the most exciting, but I finally got it to work. Yesterday I decided to find out how to make my own background, since all the free templates don't fit my blog right since it is a lot wider. So I found this website/blog and this lady had a whole tutorial on it! I was thrilled! She had a kit, but I downloaded a different one and just followed her steps. I have learned so much in the last 20 hours, it's amazing! I made the header as an afterthought and it turned out the way I wanted, so that was pretty fun too. So if you want to make your own background and you have photoshop, here is a GREAT tutorial!

http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-make-a-scrapbook-blog-background.html

1 comment:

  1. You're so smart my friend!! Your blog looks fantastic!

    ReplyDelete