Monday, May 31, 2010

{ oregon trip }

Well, last weekend Berkley and I went to OREGON! It was busy, fun, exhausting...you know all the feelings that come with going on vacation and working at the same time. We had so much fun though! Saw so many friends I haven't seen in a really long time, and that was amazing. My brother and his cute little family came up from California and that was SO fun! Berkley LOVES Lila and she pretty much just followed her around everywhere. Super Cute! I did some photo shoots while I was there too, which was a blast! As usual! You can see the pictures on my FB page or here: http:valoryjeanphotography.blogspot.com
I just have one shoot up on my blog from Oregon, but the rest will be up soon!

Here are a few pics from the trip: Mainly of Berkley and Lila. :) (GRRRR! Photobucket won't resize my pics right, so there aren't as many here! Sorry



Photobucket

Photobucket

Silly girl!

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. They turned out so so cute. I am glad you had such a good trip.

    ReplyDelete