Sunday, March 29, 2009

Addicted to Crafts

Here is my cute magnet board. It is tin and under the paper is a picture of Santa. At Young Women's, we made these. We picked our paper and glued it on. I took it up to Dianne's, who by the way has so many cool craft/scrapbook stuff, and finished it. Glued on the flowers, the FAMILY, and the D. It's going to go in our living room by the door so we can put notes and whatever else we want on it.
This was my next project. I found a cute box at Walmart and brought it back to Dianne's and WALA! I made a cute box for Berkley. Right now it is just holding all her hair things, but when she is older I like to think she will put toys and special things in it. I just used scrapbook paper for the outside and in the inside I decorated it with stickers.

4 comments:

  1. SO cute!! I want one of those tin things for my house!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are creative. I am trying I got a sewing machine for Christmas and I am trying to learn how to sew.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Val... I can hardly believe you're a mom now! So much has changed since the MTC :) I'm glad I was able to "blog stalk" you through Jennie's blog. We need to do a better job at keeping in touch.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love doing crafts too! I am always thinking up new things to do. It drives Patrick insane! Cute crafts!

    ReplyDelete