Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Berkley's 2 Month Appointment

Since I can't think of anything funnier than Matt's last post, I'm going to be updating everyone on how Berkley is doing. I took her to her 2 month appointment today and she weighs 11 lbs 8 oz. She is now almost 23 inches long. When she was born she was 7 lbs. 1 oz and 20 inches long.



The Dr says she is looking good and is healthy. I knew all this going in, but it's nice to have it confirmed by a professional. The lame part of the trip came at the end. She had her vaccinations also today, which was just as hard for me as it was for her. She's not much of a cryer, but she did not like those shots. She had 2 in one leg and 1 in the other. So it made me a little teary eyed seeing her cry like that. Next time I think I'm going to let Matt take her. Too bad I can't take a picture of her today. If you have forgotten, my camera was in our backpack that was stolen. I'm still a little bitter, but our new camera comes in the next week or so! WOOHOO!

3 comments:

  1. I always tear up when Jacob gets his shots. It's hard to watch them scream in pain and shock like that. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I HATE when babies have to get shots! Jeremy REFUSES to take them. He just can't do it, which is annoying because I hate it also! Pansy husband!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow! she is growing so fast!!! I can't believe how big she is at 2 months!

    ReplyDelete